Texting or Calling?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Personally, I prefer texting to calling. I am an introverted person. I don't like talking to people most of the time, especially on the phone. In fact, when someone calls me, I become anxious. This is how I grew up. Haha. So, if someone needs to talk to me, they should text rather than phone. But I know I should learn to like answering calls for emergency purposes. So, do you like texting or calling?

Personally, I prefer texting to calling. I am an introverted person. I don't like talking to people most of the time, especially on the phone. In fact, when someone calls me, I become anxious. This is how I grew up. Haha. So, if someone needs to talk to me, they should text rather than phone. But I know I should learn to like answering calls for emergency purposes. So, do you like texting or calling?
I prefer texting than calling. I can suspend my reply but in calling no. It's time consuming but if it's very important I'll be forced to answer 😊.

Most of the times i like calling, and that is because we don't text each other if we don't have something in common with some peoples, in my country texting to a person counts as a disrespect and some times peoples don't respond your text if you text them,, and they say "he or she will call if it is emportan"

I prefer texting than calling. I can suspend my reply but in calling no. It's time consuming but if it's very important I'll be forced to answer 😊.
Hahaha. Likewise. If it is something important, I have no other choice, but to answer the call.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member