Thank you, Devin and Microlikes

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
I was over the moon when I checked my MIcroLikes balance and my eyes could not believe what I saw. My 3rd winning money was added to my Microliks points making a total of MicroLikes balance: 1,680.70. Thank you, @Devin God Bless you more. Thank you too, @Mike30 . We love you guys.

MicroLikes balance:

Dance Party GIF by Minions

Last edited:
You're welcome :) It's been a pleasure to create something you guys like and enjoy using :)

It is worth to mention, that is not just Devin, MicroLikes or me. It is mainly the valuable content and efforts you had put forward. We thank you for your inputs!

Last edited:
You're welcome :) It's been a pleasure to create something you guys like and enjoy using :)

It is worth to mention, that is not just Devin, MicroLikes or me. It is mainly the valuable content and efforts you had put forward. We thank you for your inputs!
Thank you, handsome guy I already requested for exchange and was approved but not yet transferred to DBucks. @Devin is so busy this time with work and forums perhaps love life😁too.

Thank you, handsome guy I already requested for exchange and was approved but not yet transferred to DBucks. @Devin is so busy this time with work and forums perhaps love life😁too.
I believe the transfer you are talking about (dated: 2024-04-04 03:57:08), you haven't confirmed it, so Devin hasn't received it yet. Login to your MicroLikes account and confirm any pending transaction. ;)

I believe the transfer you are talking about (dated: 2024-04-04 03:57:08), you haven't confirmed it, so Devin hasn't received it yet. Login to your MicroLikes account and confirm any pending transaction. ;)
I already have claimed the February, what I have not claimed was the March. I already followed your instructions to mark my request pending.

13,200Threads
99,030Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member