The Akwa Ibom State Government has instructed that the body of Abigael Frederick, be exhumed for proper burial

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The Akwa Ibom State Governor, Umo Eno, has instructed that the body of makeup artiste, Abigael Frederick who died in a boat mishap along side Actor Junior Pope be returned to her state for a proper burial.

She had died alongside other crew members when their boat capsized while returning from a movie location on River Niger.

The governor expressed deep sorrow over her death.

Abigail was a 24-year-old graduate of Theatre Arts and a Nollywood make-up artist. Her body was discovered on Thursday, April 11, and buried at the riverbank.

I completely support this, imagine the family is already in pains, then you now tell them they can't at least have the body.
Yes, the governor need the best thing for the family. it was really sad that she was first buried by the river bank due to lack of funds for the so called rituals.

Yes, the governor need the best thing for the family. it was really sad that she was first buried by the river bank due to lack of funds for the so called rituals.
The painful part is I strongly believe this is not their religious beliefs, so having to do that, is a huge disrespect to the dead and to the family.

Sure, some families believe in burning their own at their home no matter where the person dies.
The painful part is I strongly believe this is not their religious beliefs, so having to do that, is a huge disrespect to the dead and to the family.ieve in

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member