The best and the worst of life

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
The best in life is when we are still young. We have lots of energy and aspirations. It seems there is no stumbling block along the way. Being young means a promising life. We can eat anything without restrictions. There is always fun with family and friends. It seems there is no sickness to feel. It is better to work out plans, stabilize the self, and create a fortune so that during old age, we will live in interest or to live in financial freedom. It is good to create amassing wealth while still young. The worst in life is when we are already old and penniless and only rely on financial help from children who might get bored of giving after some years. And the health is not the same during the young years. Health deteriorates as we grow old and income declines too.

Last edited:
I think the worse for me would be going broke. I wouldn't want to go through a phase like this I hope it would never happened
That is why, you have to think for the right business so that when you're old you won't struggle financially and feel broke. Time flies fast.

One of the things i really don't want to be and i really don't want to face is that being old and getting money from my children, that is the worst thing ever and that is one of the reasons why i am working hard today.
It is very important to start preparing for old age while we are still young because when we are old, our income declines and our health declines too.

That is why, you have to think for the right business so that when you're old you won't struggle financially and feel broke. Time flies fast.
You are right mate, we need a sustainable business now thst will help us in the future and the time to act is now

It is very important to start preparing for old age while we are still young because when we are old, our income declines and our health declines too.
You are right when we ages we can't work hard and non stop like we were young and we can't be able to conduct many works at the same time, so we should un when we gat the chance and the power.

You are right when we ages we can't work hard and non stop like we were young and we can't be able to conduct many works at the same time, so we should un when we gat the chance and the power.
We can always see our neighbors who are retired and neighbors who are old but do not have a pension. They struggle to survive life. They keep on asking their children who are also married and have kids.

Last edited:
We can always see our neighbors who are retired and neighbors who are old but no do ot have a pension, they struggle to survive life. They keep on asking their children who are also married and have kids.
That is so sad, asking money from children is sad thing to experience, i hope i don't turn out to be like those peoples, i don't want to ask any money from any one, that is why i am working online in order to have additional income.

That is so sad, asking money from children is sad thing to experience, i hope i don't turn out to be like those peoples, i don't want to ask any money from any one, that is why i am working online in order to have additional income.
It's good to have extra income online, let's just utilize our time productively. If we're lazy no money to enter our wallets. We have to sacrifice.

It's good to have extra income online, let's just utilize our time productively. If we're lazy no money to enter our wallets. We have to sacrifice.
True, lets just work while we can, there are some times where we lose the ability to work and the power to work.

True, lets just work while we can, there are some times where we lose the ability to work and the power to work.
The best of life is when we see ourselves successful and the worst if we fail many times in what we want to achieve. But it is not all the time the same, there is always a news scenario to start all over again until,we succeed.

Our young age when we still have all the strength and energy is the time we are supposed to use in working hard and doing all the things we need to do so when we get older we can relax and enjoy. It's a pity most people assume now is the time for enjoyment.

Our young age when we still have all the strength and energy is the time we are supposed to use in working hard and doing all the things we need to do so when we get older we can relax and enjoy. It's a pity most people assume now is the time for enjoyment.
You're so right on that, young people tend to prioritize enjoyment than doing actions that could earn them something for their future. They instead enjoy shopping, bonding with friends or having all the time drinking spree.

You're so right on that, young people tend to prioritize enjoyment than doing actions that could earn them something for their future. They instead enjoy shopping, bonding with friends or having all the time drinking spree.
There is something they always say, it's better to enjoy life when young. They feel now they are young and have all the strength, it's the right time to enjoy themselves.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member