The best low-risk investments

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
If you are afraid to invest because of risk, you better choose the one that offers low-risk investments. The best low-risk investments are not technically investments at all. You can invest your money into a high-yield savings account, certificate of deposit, or money market account and it is assured that you get a better return on your money than a traditional savings account; however, you will not get a high return on your investment by stashing your money into one of these options and, surely, you will want to invest your money. In case, you are hesitant or afraid, you may talk to a financial advisor. He can help you decide which option will get you the most for your money while giving you peace of mind and there will be less occurrence of losing your money if the market crashes.

True, i am trying to make some money from online future trading investment and yeah its very risky and have huge profit but some times i lose some money so i invest on low risk investments like spot trading which will have low risk compared to the future trading.

True, i am trying to make some money from online future trading investment and yeah its very risky and have huge profit but some times i lose some money so i invest on low risk investments like spot trading which will have low risk compared to the future trading.
I am going to invest to Forex Trading I met an agent and she promised me a huge profit. There were many of my friends who made good profits. I may try next week. I hope it's a low risk investment because there's an agent with a robot to assist her.

I am going to invest to Forex Trading I met an agent and she promised me a huge profit. There were many of my friends who made good profits. I may try next week. I hope it's a low risk investment because there's an agent with a robot to assist her.
Oh wow i am really interested on those things, how much did she asks you, they are more experienced and have low risks.

Oh wow i am really interested on those things, how much did she asks you, they are more experienced and have low risks.
There are categories to choose from the smallest capital which is 3000 pesos or $ 60 but the upgrading is 15,000 pesos or $ 350. If you want half a million, the initial capital is 5000 or $ 100 but the upgrading fee is 35,000 or $ 700, and then the commission for the agent, but for the smallest capital, there is no commission asked by the agent the one with a big profit, the commission is 75,000 pesos or $ 1,400.

There are categories to choose from the smallest capital which is 3000 pesos or $ 60 but the upgrading is 15,000 pesos or $ 350. If you want half a million, the initial capital is 5000 or $ 100 but the upgrading fee is 35,000 or $ 700, and then the commission for the agent, but for the smallest capital, there is no commission asked by the agent the one with a big profit, the commission is 75,000 pesos or $ 1,400.
The first option is good for start up, the 60$, but are they legit and they don't still your money?

The first option is good for start up, the 60$, but are they legit and they don't still your money?
The brokerage company is legit Two of my friends are now millionaires. I envied them but I am about to start. I already paid the initial deposit of 60 dollars 😁.

Bank or company deposits, debentures are considered low risk investment since they are regulated by government agencies, and only reputed companies are usually taking these deposits from the public, offering high interest in some cases.

Buying bonds from a triple-A debt state can be one of the lowest risky investments out there, for example buying U.S. debt or some countries with no record of defaults in their history.

For low risk investment instruments, apart from mutual funds, I also like deposits, especially for the short term of 6 months, so that when I need money I don't have to wait too long.
I tried it too in postal bank. I finally reached our Postal bank and the money deposited could earn better after 6 months.

Some financial advisors can be a bit costly for people having low income or who have just started earning and saving. Traditional low risk investments like saving accounts, fixed deposits etc can a be a good way to start till you feel that you have some extra money to go for risk investments. I am not sure about high yielding saving accounts in India. I know that there is Recurring Deposit ( RD) where you put a certain amount monthly for a fixed term. RD gives higher rates of interest than Saving accounts and Fixed Deposit.

Some financial advisors can be a bit costly for people having low income or who have just started earning and saving. Traditional low risk investments like saving accounts, fixed deposits etc can a be a good way to start till you feel that you have some extra money to go for risk investments. I am not sure about high yielding saving accounts in India. I know that there is Recurring Deposit ( RD) where you put a certain amount monthly for a fixed term. RD gives higher rates of interest than Saving accounts and Fixed Deposit.
In your country the interest rate on savings is high, so it is possible for you to save every month, but in my country savings will not get interest, while deposits also only get low interest, so the best thing is to buy government bonds or invest in mutual funds.

In your country the interest rate on savings is high, so it is possible for you to save every month, but in my country savings will not get interest, while deposits also only get low interest, so the best thing is to buy government bonds or invest in mutual funds.
Here too, the interests on saving accounts is not high. But still it is the safest way to start for a newbie. Once they save enough, they can further diversify their investment portfolio and go for other options with low risk. Mutual funds yield good profit but have risks involved. Even when people invest in risk involving places, they should invest some in the safe saving accounts to fall back on. Recurring deposit gives a better interest than normal savings accounts.

Here too, the interests on saving accounts is not high. But still it is the safest way to start for a newbie. Once they save enough, they can further diversify their investment portfolio and go for other options with low risk. Mutual funds yield good profit but have risks involved. Even when people invest in risk involving places, they should invest some in the safe saving accounts to fall back on. Recurring deposit gives a better interest than normal savings accounts.
However, your country still pays interest on savings, even if it is small, so savers are still rewarded, whereas in my country savers don't get interest. it's really sad isn't it

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member