• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

The best way for spending your savings.

When young it is better to save money, since there are more opportunities available. After the age of 50 it is very difficult for some people to get paid work and then the savings will be spend for paying for daily expenses.

When young it is better to save money, since there are more opportunities available. After the age of 50 it is very difficult for some people to get paid work and then the savings will be spend for paying for daily expenses.
If so, it means that you have planned to save money for old age or retirement, so you also have a target amount of savings that must be collected and applied or adjusted to your income every month and you will also know how long it will take.

The best easy way for spending your saving all depends on you. There are individual differences and each of us have our route where to spend the money in such a way that it yields a compounding interest and not to dive to zero saving because of uncontrolled spending.

For me I don't think there is a best way for saving though. Before you start saving, am sure you had a target. It's left for you to just spend your savings on what made you save in the first place.

"The best way to spend your savings is to invest in real estate, such as purchasing a house or an apartment. Personally, I bought an apartment and enjoyed consistent rental income for many years. When I sold it, I made double the profit from my initial investment.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member