• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

The failed promises of Jordan (RIF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.583500
Referral Credit
I am sorry @Jordan to share my feelings about those failed promises for the members of your famous site RIF. I thought all those promises would come true, yet not even one promise was being realized. The first promise was to include in the site articles writing and you got all our data, but it's been one year now that it didn't come true. We seriously filled up the form. The next was, that you promised us members that the tokens received in the other site, OTz would be credited to RIF but it never happened either, until serious members disappeared. Another, the new one, you message us privately that something good would happen on RIF making it iconic per se, but it did not happen and finally, you requested us to withdraw our earnings ASAP for something new is coming which is absurd for me. The site cannot be opened while others are longing to withdraw theirs. They can never withdraw their earnings because once that new thing comes earnings disappear. There should be a timetable like two weeks. It was not made for at least one week. I pity my friends like @Sanjeev.

I therefore conclude based on my Extra Sensory Perception ( ESP) that you might leave us and have a new owner to step in to mean you might sell RIF. 😭 If you only know I cry in vain. 😩😩.

Please stop complaining about the Referral Index Forum and let others earn in peace. OTz cannot be redeemed to RIF because it was for testing purposes only, not a project to create a PTP. Otherwise, to be that being happening he must at least get AdSense approval for example and not paying people from his salary. Third, he did not stole your money, request to cash out and then give you new version. You may have right only for the first point.

finally, you requested us to withdraw our earnings ASAP for something new is coming which is absurd for me.
He give you opportunity and it is not your fault you didn't accept it. Sometimes you must listen admin, no matter does it like you or not. If you think you can do better, start your own site. Nobody will stop you and many will join.

There is no point in complaining or criticizing, rather you should move on and look for new forms of income if that is what you are looking for, RIF will continue or not, but that should not be relevant to you if you are truly dedicated to earning online, the opportunities are always there, you just have to look for them.

I am sorry @Jordan to share my feelings about those failed promises for the members of your famous site RIF. I thought all those promises would come true, yet not even one promise was being realized. The first promise was to include in the site articles writing and you got all our data, but it's been one year now that it didn't come true. We seriously filled up the form. The next was, that you promised us members that the tokens received in the other site, OTz would be credited to RIF but it never happened either, until serious members disappeared. Another, the new one, you message us privately that something good would happen on RIF making it iconic per se, but it did not happen and finally, you requested us to withdraw our earnings ASAP for something new is coming which is absurd for me. The site cannot be opened while others are longing to withdraw theirs. They can never withdraw their earnings because once that new thing comes earnings disappear. There should be a timetable like two weeks. It was not made for at least one week. I pity my friends like @Sanjeev.

I therefore conclude based on my Extra Sensory Perception ( ESP) that you might leave us and have a new owner to step in to mean you might sell RIF. 😭 If you only know I cry in vain. 😩😩.
That is so unfortunate. Jordan shouldn't have made false promises then leave you on the air. I might have sensed this coming as I had stopped being active there. How about his other site what's up there?

The problem now is that i don't know what to believe again when RIF is mentioned. @Jordan is a good guy but the way he manages the forum makes everything looks childish and confusing. Let's continue to be positive and pray that RIF will come to standard again.

The problem now is that i don't know what to believe again when RIF is mentioned. @Jordan is a good guy but the way he manages the forum makes everything looks childish and confusing. Let's continue to be positive and pray that RIF will come to standard again.
Very said my friend Mags. I doubt who the new owner is of RIF. It is only my assumption that the site is sold. Its new name now is INDEX FORUM, a sickly forum 😁 that is always misbehaving.

The first promise was to include in the site articles writing and you got all our data,
What data did I get? However, you are correct that article writing did unfortunately not come to fruition. The time required to 100% set up was not available for me at the time.

The next was, that you promised us members that the tokens received in the other site, OTz would be credited to RIF but it never happened either,
If you re read my messages regarding this, it was for a limited time only. And I did indeed transfer all tokenz over to RIF.Cash while the offer was valid. OTz is not a paid to post forum, and my offering tokenz to rif cash was only an extra incentive. it was not meant to last forever.

Another, the new one, you message us privately that something good would happen on RIF making it iconic per se, but it did not happen
This private message was not about RIF, but rather a new platform

Here is the mesage:

Are you looking for ways to earn additional money from posting on forums?

I'm looking for users who have a passion for writing and posting on forums. You can earn as high as $0.30 per forum post, or $0.10 per WORD for writing articles.

If this is something that interests you, let me know! You may be invited to a beta platform to start testing out its features.

*This is a mass message sent to all users. Not a direct invitation to join the platform. All participants will be screened prior to gaining access.

As you can see, it says it's a new platform. it wasn't related to RIF. This platform is still in development. Taking longer than I expected. Due to my own issues, I have not been able to continue development of it. Just as I haven't been able to manage RIF anymore.

This is a sneakpeak of that platform i never got to finish:
screenshot_2024-01-18_212527.png

you requested us to withdraw our earnings ASAP for something new is coming which is absurd for me
The reason why I requested everyone to withdraw was because you are correct. I sold the website. I am officially no longer the owner of RIF. I'm sorry that RIF has been in maintenance mode this entire time, but the new owner has bene working on the site. I have made an announcement post, but no one can see it yet due to it still being down from the current owner.
I pity my friends like @Sanjeev.
Unfortunately, some users who where inactive for months lost their balance from the inactivity policy. I can't do anything about it now as I am not the owner of RIF. You where one of the many people who did indeed get paid though.

Other users who were not able to withdraw their balances, I can still make payments. I have always been trusted enough to pay out the users, if theres anything anyone could have learned by now, I always pay.
Post automatically merged:

Heres the announcement:

Last edited:
Not all promises can materialize. I have a lot of failed projects.
Jordan acquired RIF form Devin. Devin sold it because he had something else in hims mind, but later he ended up creating a new forum. The new owner of RIF is someone who also owns Forum Promotion.

Hey, @Jordan we wish you all the best in your future online ventures, thanks for making more clarity here again but I think we should all understand that some things are just beyond our control.

This goes out to the general membership that there are a lot of technicalities when running a forum and I am sure it it is not easy. Just getting to pay $5 consecutively for six months to 100 people is not a joke guys.

The other thing is that the reward system can be disabled temporally or permanently due to some reason that can neccesate that. So working in forums that have a reward program is not necessarily 100 per cent that you will always get your reward.

Yes there were some promises that didn't come to reality but it was not intentional, especially this past months we saw how @Jordan was struggling with so many issues. It's not going to be easy but a job weldone @Jordan. Let's forget about the past and look forward to a better future with the new owner @Cam.

Didn't Cam buy the forum and is it still alive? They were all paid and no one was left behind? What's the problem?

• Like Button
Reactions: Cam
Status
Not open for further replies.
11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member