The first two things that comes to your mind when you think of home?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
Like they always say, there is no place like home. When you think of home, what's the first two things that comes to your mind?
For me the first thing that comes to mind is light. Does in places with constant light might not understand this concept but over here its something else. The next thing that comes to mind is my bed, oh my sweet bed 🥰

I love every corner of my home. And I get home sick when I stay away from it for few days. Even on wonderful vacation, I start missing my home in few days. The two things that I miss the most are my terrace garden( I am worried about my plants when I am away) and my cozy bed. Even the super comfy beds in five star hotels don't give ke that comfort as my simple bed

Like they always say, there is no place like home. When you think of home, what's the first two things that comes to your mind?
For me the first thing that comes to mind is light. Does in places with constant light might not understand this concept but over here its something else. The next thing that comes to mind is my bed, oh my sweet bed 🥰
In my house my most comfortable place is my bedroom and kitchen. My house is well lighted and therefore don't like being away from it from long.

When i think of my home what comes to my mind is my sistee and two brothers. They are always my responsibility and i love to see them happy. I enjoy the warmth and joyful atmosphere. My sister will be giggling and the atmosphere is eccentric!

The first two thing that comes to my mind when i think of my sweet sweet home is freedome and sleep, my home is the only place i have freedome and peace, i can do whatever i want and say whatever i want, and men don't make me talk about the sleep, if i go to somewhere and have to spend the night there i can't sleep properly, but in my home it only takes me seconds to fall in sleep.

The first two thing that comes to my mind when i think of my sweet sweet home is freedome and sleep, my home is the only place i have freedome and peace, i can do whatever i want and say whatever i want, and men don't make me talk about the sleep, if i go to somewhere and have to spend the night there i can't sleep properly, but in my home it only takes me seconds to fall in sleep.
That's pretty nice though, there is notting as sweet or as important as freedom. For me though, I don't have that much freedom unless during the night when everyone else has gone to sleep.

That's pretty nice though, there is notting as sweet or as important as freedom. For me though, I don't have that much freedom unless during the night when everyone else has gone to sleep.
Yeah if you have big family its hard to get self free time and in order to spend time by yourself your family members have to go to sleep, but compering to outside of home no matter how big family you have its better spending with them than outside.

I always think about my bed, the food, and my computer room where I feel so relaxed and comfortable. It's the food that I will look for once enter home from work or from swimming.
Home food...I always miss them when I am out for a vacation or few days away from home for any other reason. I look forward to cooking a simple meal and enjoying it as soon as I come back to my home sweet home.
When i think of my home what comes to my mind is my sistee and two brothers. They are always my responsibility and i love to see them happy. I enjoy the warmth and joyful atmosphere. My sister will be giggling and the atmosphere is eccentric!
That's touching. I share a very strong bond with my brother and I can very well relate to that. We stay in two different cities far from each other, but we make sure to connect for some time through video call.

Home food...I always miss them when I am out for a vacation or few days away from home for any other reason. I look forward to cooking a simple meal and enjoying it as soon as I come back to my home sweet home.

That's touching. I share a very strong bond with my brother and I can very well relate to that. We stay in two different cities far from each other, but we make sure to connect for some time through video call.
I also do the same when I arrived home from a vacation in New Zealand. I immediately asked for my favorite food and my sister cooked it right away. And then I jumped on my bed I missed so much.

I also do the same when I arrived home from a vacation in New Zealand. I immediately asked for my favorite food and my sister cooked it right away. And then I jumped on my bed I missed so much.
So nice of your sister. I wish I had that option to ask someone to cook for me after a vacation. But yes, when I go to my mom's place, my mom and brother pamper me with all my favourite foods. I stay there for few days and eat to my content. We all love that special treatments and pampering by someone.

So nice of your sister. I wish I had that option to ask someone to cook for me after a vacation. But yes, when I go to my mom's place, my mom and brother pamper me with all my favourite foods. I stay there for few days and eat to my content. We all love that special treatments and pampering by someone.
We love being pampered and we feel we're loved. My sister is a good cook
she always cooks my favorite food such as deep fried chicken and grilled fish tuna belly. We stocked tuna belly for grilling.

We love being pampered and we feel we're loved. My sister is a good cook
she always cooks my favorite food such as deep fried chicken and grilled fish tuna belly. We stocked tuna belly for grilling.
No doubt there. So, our loved ones are definitely the ones we look forward to meet when we think of home. A house feels like home when you have loved ones around who love you, pamper you and make you feel special. And we love to do the same for them.

To my own I always think about the place that I will have food to give my or to Vite my child and money for the house rents clothing in my family every day in my life.

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member