The health benefits of ginger

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Who wouldn't want to live too long? When you are sick, you immediately rush to the doctor. If there is something bad you feel that could be remedied through herbal, then try ginger. At home, I buy ginger to make ginger tea, or to spice a beef stew, but most importantly, there is a family member who suffers from arthritis and my sis cares it through ginger by crushing it and spreading the juice to the affected part and she feels relieved.

Health experts said that ginger could cure ovarian cancer. It induces cell death by drinking ginger powder. It also prevents colon cancer. It slows down the colorectal cells. It also stops morning sickness because ginger contains vitamin B6. Ginger can also remedy cough and cold by drinking its powder mixed with lukewarm water.

Ginger relieves migraine, menstrual cramps, diabetes prevention, and heartburn relief. Act now if you have any of these illnesses. It is too good to know about this information on the health benefits of ginger. (Source: Eat This).

Yes, it is a herbal medicine. Though it is spicy but it has good taste. And because of its juice, throat gets relief when you've a bad throat. I have tried it several times
That's right. It is also good to prepare ginger tea. Just add small sugar. There's a ready to drink ginger powder.

I was not aware of it's importance till I started facing gastritis. I read as ginger tea plays very important role in it's recovery. So I started doing this and within few days my gastritis becomes somewhat normal.
I've learned about the benefits of ginger from my father who suffered arthritis. It's juice is healing.

There are many uses of ginger, it is good for a tea . It can cure arthritis and goiter. My fiend's goiter is now controlled.Her goiter almost covers her neck. She was afraid to go to the doctor and she was advised to apply ginger juice to the goiter.

Ginger has a lot of health benefits, I have used ginger and garlic to cure cough before. Though I heard too much is not so good for men. I don't know how true this is though.

Ginger offers a range of health benefits, including its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help lessen inflammation. Moreover, it has been shown to lower blood sugar levels. When I have a cough, I find relief by drinking warm water infused with fresh ginger.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member