The heat is really biting but we have rains today.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
It's really hot in my city though it has rained heavily today. Hope it rains for a few more days so that the temperature comes down. Because of the heat vegetable prices are rising high and getting out of reach of the common man.

Our heat index here was reduced after a series of rains poured. From 49 degrees Celsius, the heat index here now is reduced to 28 degrees. It is so amazing climate.
It has rained here to in my city. The nights are cool but the days are hot.

Whereas in my city we are still facing heat because of the high temperature. It rained for few minutes here yesterday but the temperature didn't come down. Hope we have rainfall here soon otherwise the increased temperature will cause problems for the people who are involved in the field work.

The rainy season is approaching, and we usually get afternoon showers. Although it can get hot during the day, staying hydrated is essential.
It's not raining since two days and it's very hot.

It has rained here to in my city. The nights are cool but the days are hot.
It's also the same here ambiance getting cooler when there's rain in the evening but in the morning, we're back at a hot climate.

It's also the same here ambiance getting cooler when there's rain in the evening but in the morning, we're back at a hot climate.
It's again hot at night as there's no rain again.

It's really hot in my city though it has rained heavily today. Hope it rains for a few more days so that the temperature comes down. Because of the heat vegetable prices are rising high and getting out of reach of the common man.
Here, the weather is extremely cold with chilling winds pushing everybody inside. Now, i wrapped myself with duvet and posting on forums.

Here, the weather is extremely cold with chilling winds pushing everybody inside. Now, i wrapped myself with duvet and posting on forums.
It's cool now in my city due to rains but it isn't cool.

13,211Threads
99,096Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member