The Lebanese army said a gunman attempted to attack American embassy

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
The Lebanese army have given a report on Wednesday that a gunman attempted to attack the U.S. embassy near Beirut.

The Lebanese military in a statement released stated that soldiers shot an assailant, who they only described as a Syrian national.

The gunman was wounded and taken to a hospital.

What a brainless gunman doing the said assault. Hoping he enjoys staying in his prison cell. He was disappointed because he was shot and caught.
Yes thank God he was caught. I am pretty sure he had more things to do though.

Yes thank God he was caught. I am pretty sure he had more things to do though.
He might have a big problem or be mandated to do the crime and payment was good. He should have refused or never accepted the task .

What a brainless gunman doing the said assault. Hoping he enjoys staying in his prison cell. He was disappointed because he was shot and caught.
Yes, I wonder what he was thinking when he was doing that. he thought he could get away unnoticed and unhurt

Yes, I wonder what he was thinking when he was doing that. he thought he could get away unnoticed and unhurt
That guy has mental issues. He might be problematic or experience torture. He needs medicine not jail.

That guy has mental issues. He might be problematic or experience torture. He needs medicine not jail.
Lol, you might be right he might just be needing a rehabilitation and nit a jail term because this is not normal

Lol, you might be right he might just be needing a rehabilitation and nit a jail term because this is not normal
There is no normal person doing such a horrible act that may also end his life. He should have been interrogated before bringing him to jail.

He might have a big problem or be mandated to do the crime and payment was good. He should have refused or never accepted the task .
In cases like there where people receive payment to carry out certain task, I guess it's due to the fact that things are pretty tough for them and they probably feel they do not have any other option.

In cases like there where people receive payment to carry out certain task, I guess it's due to the fact that things are pretty tough for them and they probably feel they do not have any other option.
You could be right, the person doing such act was so depressed . He cannot find solution to his problem except to accept the bad offer.

Maybe, he want to be famous and celebrated in many areas for bravery and attack on United States embassy. He have made already though in negative way.
You might just be right. Some people just like to be famous even if it will be on negative things.

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member