• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

The more you know, the more you realize you don't know how to invest

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
The more you know, the more you realize you don't know how to invest. This sounds crazy, but it's proven by experts, so all we have to do is embrace this and try to fix what's not right and what makes it wrong in our chances to start investing. This is a fact wanting to invest through, listening, and reading without executions. You will never understand nor will you ever be ignited to start. It is simply because you will be confused. Integral to this is the self-discipline to mean continue to be who you are, and be humble. The time comes when you will understand better how to start investing. This statement encourages a mindset of continuous learning and growth for the benefit of your passion which is investing.

There is a need to investigate, we can ask those veteran investors. Before I invested, I attended seminars on how to invest in Mutual Funds. When I was inspired, I started to invest in Mutual funds.

Investing does not only rely on knowledge, skills and experience but must be adjusted to the risk profile we have, our instincts or interest in an investment instrument, immediately execute or make it happen by investing using idle money, starting with a small amount. After you invest in an investment product, your knowledge, skills and experience will increase. Constant learning and research will further increase our doubts.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member