The most dangerous animal is a fake friend. Do you agree?

Yes, that is true. That is why my circle is small. I do not trust people easily because they can backstab you at any time. I only have five friends and it is fine by me.
You are right, its very hard to trust peoples this days, and any person can harm you for their use, and they toke advantage over you, so its better to be careful .

Yes it is true that fake friends are really bad.The thing is that if you want to keep friends it is better to choose them yourself.
Yes, bad friends are more dangerous than an enemy, and we need to stop our friendship with them because we don't now when they are planning to harm us.

Yes, bad friends are more dangerous than an enemy, and we need to stop our friendship with them because we don't now when they are planning to harm us.
You are right it is always good know the kind of people you are keeping as friends. No need of bad friends or dangerous friends.

You are right it is always good know the kind of people you are keeping as friends. No need of bad friends or dangerous friends.
Yes, those friends are no use, its better to be lonely than having a toxic friend.

Yes, fake friends can destroy your life. Powerful liar top government employees never even contacted me, yet they faked friendship with me after putting me under surveillance to rob everything from me, cause great financial losses.

Agree on that without a second thought. I was a victim of a fake friend. She pretended to be nice and helpful only to know she had a long plan to rob me. Yes, she has triumphed to rob me with an amount that costs a fortune.

There is nothing worse, scary and dangerous than a fake friend. We will never expect bad things from our friends and if our friend is a fake one then they will harm us and use us for their benefits.
I don't keep friends. I only have one friend now who is trustworthy and reasonable. The other ones are simple acquaintances! Our relationship is facial and nothing more.

13,179Threads
98,938Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member