The most dangerous creature on earth is a fake friend

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
Guard your destiny, guard your moves and keep watching someone close to you for he or she might be fake. There are friends like that good only in front of you but when you're not there with them their mouths are busy babbling and bubbling about you sort ofnr envy.

They're considered the most dangerous creatures because they might defame you or rob you. That's what happened to me, I was ribbed by a friend in my own bedroom. I trusted her so I displayed my cash on my bag and when she had the chance she robbed me and left unnoticed by me. 😞.

Fake friends are like green snake under green grass. You won't know until it is too late.
That is correct, green snakes though not poisonous pose a danger to our lives. I am not so sure if green snakes are not poisonous. Fake friends surround us. We know who is legit or fake.

That is correct, green snakes though not poisonous pose a danger to our lives. I am not so sure if green snakes are not poisonous. Fake friends surround us. We know who is legit or fake.
I have had experience with this on so many occasions before, friends who I thought had my back but didn't.

I agree that's why we should not trust people easily. Thankfully I don't have close friends. I don't rely people so easily. It's painful when you trust someone and that person cheats you.
It is painful and we feel insulted if betrayed. It is better to have only a few friends but well-chosen and deserving in our lives and @eLdavis , that was so sad a friend didn't support you. It is not easy to trust a friend too.

It is painful and we feel insulted if betrayed. It is better to have only a few friends but well-chosen and deserving in our lives and @eLdavis , that was so sad a friend didn't support you. It is not easy to trust a friend too.

I never let it happen with me because I don't consider some one a friend so easily. For me trusting people is not so easy.

I never let it happen with me because I don't consider some one a friend so easily. For me trusting people is not so easy.
Yes it's true not easy. We should not give our all. By the way you join Microlikes administered by @Mike30. r
Register there it's an affiliate of DBucks. Your posts here will be credited there. You won't do activities there only on DBucks. I earn $ 7 there this month, the other month $.Click the post of @Devin about Microlikes.

It is saddening to realize that the people you thought were your friends are fake. They can talk behind you and even backstab you when you are not around. I prefer to have a few close friends I know I can depend on rather than a large group of fake people.

This time, I am choosing the person to be confided with, the one honest and trustworthy. Tere are people good only in front of you but when you are not around, their mouths like to bubble.

This time, I am choosing the person to be confided with, the one honest and trustworthy. Tere are people good only in front of you but when you are not around, their mouths like to bubble.

That is right. It is hard to trust people these days. There will always be people who will betray you, even those you trust.

That is right. It is hard to trust people these days. There will always be people who will betray you, even those you trust.
We csnnot even trust a family member. It is better to keep it and let it vanish after some years.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member