The Naira depreciated to N1,140 per dollar in the parallel market.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.786950
Referral Credit
The Naira depreciated against the dollar this weekend . it depreciated to N1,140 per dollar in the parallel market which is a movement from N1,060 per dollar recorded before Thursday.

Even in the Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market, Naira also depreciated to N1,169.99 per dollar. The Naira rose to N1,169.99 per dollar from N1,154.98 per dollar on Thursday, showing N15.01 depreciation for the naira.

Yet the price of things are still on the high. I remember when dollar kept going up, a lot of people shouted that it was cause of the increase in dollars that affected the price of goods and services. Now they have refused to reduce price.

Yet the price of things are still on the high. I remember when dollar kept going up, a lot of people shouted that it was cause of the increase in dollars that affected the price of goods and services. Now they have refused to reduce price.
I questioned them days sgo too in the market. it seems Nigerians are just greedy people. The prices of things are still same.

I questioned them days sgo too in the market. it seems Nigerians are just greedy people. The prices of things are still same.
That's the problem with Nigerians, once the pice goes up, it can ever go back down.

That's the problem with Nigerians, once the pice goes up, it can ever go back down.
Yeah and we are the cause of that. people just want to keep enjoying the high profit that they are used to forgetting we are killing ourselves

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member