The National Buereau of Statistics says Nigeria’s inflation rate increased to 33.95 per cent

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Reports from the National Buereau of Statistics has it that Nigeria’s inflation rate increased is . it was 33.95 per cent in May 2024.

This means that there was an increase of 0.26% points when compared to the April 2024 headline inflation rate.The data revealed that it is higher compared to the rate recorded in May 2023, which was 22.41%.

Reports from the National Buereau of Statistics has it that Nigeria’s inflation rate increased is . it was 33.95 per cent in May 2024.

This means that there was an increase of 0.26% points when compared to the April 2024 headline inflation rate.The data revealed that it is higher compared to the rate recorded in May 2023, which was 22.41%.
That's too high mate. I can sense the struggle of the poor people. They may always experience hunger. What's the action of your government?

That's too high mate. I can sense the struggle of the poor people. They may always experience hunger. What's the action of your government?
They are probably too busy changing our national anthem, like changing that would automatically solve all our problems.

I believe that the statistics is wrong. The level of inflation in Nigeria is above 40% since January till now. I think that National Bureau of Statistics is not saying the whole truth.

I believe that the statistics is wrong. The level of inflation in Nigeria is above 40% since January till now. I think that National Bureau of Statistics is not saying the whole truth.
Well, that's what has been out out and they might not want to sabotage the nation but putting a higher figure out there but we know it's above 40% now

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member