• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

The next source of energy

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.946025
Referral Credit
As we know, a lot of people are now investing in solar energy, there are now so many things running on solar energy. Do you think in the future there would be another source of energy better than that of the energy gotten from the sun?

The sun contains an isotope of Hydrogen, called Deuterium. Normal Hydrogen, also called Protium contains 1 proton, 1 electron and no neutrons.Deuterium contains a neutron as well. In nuclear fusion, different isotopes of hydrogen fuse to create Helium along with Gamma radiation and an enormous amount of energy. This is the unlimited energy and I don't think any other reaction than nuclear fusion emits more energy so I don't think there is better source of energy than sun.

As we know, a lot of people are now investing in solar energy, there are now so many things running on solar energy. Do you think in the future there would be another source of energy better than that of the energy gotten from the sun?
That could possibly happen that there will be another source of energy with the assistance of the artificial intelligence.

Ethanol has been in the discussion for some time as a possible alternative energy source. I don't know about it's sustainability as it relates to the environment though.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member