Jewel

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.401500
Referral Credit
This is really noticable. At our young age we actually had more and enough friends, in school, on the streets, and other places, but it's happens that when we get older the friends we had start leaving one after the other. What do you think about that, this sometimes happens because when we are getting older we are engaged in more meaning things than just having fun and playing with our friends, also would could notice a bad friends and draw ourselves from them.

Our friends are disappearing due to many reasons like getting married, going abroad or busy at work. We also have our own concerns. Our friends also cannot help us so let's be practical.

Last edited:
This is really noticable. At our young age we actually had more and enough friends, in school, on the streets, and other places, but it's happens that when we get older the friends we had start leaving one after the other. What do you think about that, this sometimes happens because when we are getting older we are engaged in more meaning things than just having fun and playing with our friends, also would could notice a bad friends and draw ourselves from them.
A busy life takes us away from our friends but then it depends on the situation. I always squeeze out sometime to meet my friends on Facebook or personally. My husband had a whole lot of friends until my death.

Yeah, the older we get, the more we realise that we can't be friends with everyone and we have to let some people out of our lives especially when they poses harm in anyway.

A busy life takes us away from our friends but then it depends on the situation. I always squeeze out sometime to meet my friends on Facebook or personally. My husband had a whole lot of friends until my death.
I like that, even if our business and appointment keeps us busy, it's still necessary to create time to meet our friends.

The older you get the more you would begin to realize that it is not about the number of friend you have but the value of friends you have.
That's a point, when we get older and be More enlightened, then we come to notice that most of our friends is of no use for us, they are only our friends because of the benefits they are getting from us but we get nothing from them. Such friends deserve to be sack.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member