• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

The only true measure of success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
Do you agree that the only true measure of success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom? Have you experienced hitting the bottom and how did you rise back or bounce back, giving up? I am so sure that no one likes to give up the one that has been started, bouncing back instead as long as you have the strength and a positive mindset. Take time to think about what to do to resolve the issues why you hit the bottom of your desired financial endeavors.

Yes, I have been at rock bottom before. There was a time when I did not have any money for a couple of weeks and ended up in the hospital because of my chronic illness. I turned things around by putting in more effort, saving money, and making some smart investments.

Yes, I have been at rock bottom before. There was a time when I did not have any money for a couple of weeks and ended up in the hospital because of my chronic illness. I turned things around by putting in more effort, saving money, and making some smart investments.
You're so brave my friend mentally and emotionally. At least you have that kind of attitude not to give up but strive and strike the arrow double.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member