The poor are cheats at times

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
The opinion hoes that the poor are honest and simple but I should say that they are cheats and scheming at times. They try to extract money but telling a pack of lies. My maid today boasted that someone was ready to pay a good amount to her for a whole day's work but she thought she deserved more. I knew she was lying but I knew it was no use telling her anything as she was saying this to extract money from me.

This is not always the case. There are some poor persons if given the chance they will cheat so hard and there are also some rich persons who will cheat as well.

That must have been an ideal I guess, the thing is that people are frustrated because the stipend they get per hour cannot amount to the pressures at hand on daily needs. So they tend to take advantage of the situation or want more tips. To have a peace of mind try to find or work with people with less pressure.

Some of the most powerful government employees are the greatest cheaters making fake claims that their girlfriends who are only cooking, cleaning for their crooked husband are doing computer work, to get their girlfriends lucrative government jobs, when the girlfriends have never done any computer work at all.

This is not always the case. There are some poor persons if given the chance they will cheat so hard and there are also some rich persons who will cheat as well.
In todays world world the rich are rich because they are cheating their employees but some poor are mean and cheats too. They try to exploit people in a difficult situation.
Post automatically merged:

Some of the most powerful government employees are the greatest cheaters making fake claims that their girlfriends who are only cooking, cleaning for their crooked husband are doing computer work, to get their girlfriends lucrative government jobs, when the girlfriends have never done any computer work at all.
That's nothing new. The government employees literate cheaters but the poor are illiterate crooks.

That must have been an ideal I guess, the thing is that people are frustrated because the stipend they get per hour cannot amount to the pressures at hand on daily needs. So they tend to take advantage of the situation or want more tips. To have a peace of mind try to find or work with people with less pressure.
Searching for work with less pressure is something and trying to be mean and extracting by nature is not justified by the poor.

Last edited:
That's right, a cheat is a cheat whether rich or poor. Cheating isn't gender based or wealth based. Anyone can be cheat regardless

Your financial conditions have very little role to play in building up your character and true nature. People are honest and trustworthy irrespective of their financial conditions. And there is other way round too. People are cheaters irrespective of their financial status. I am not surprised if a filthy rich person cheats you , neither am I surprised when a poor cheats you

It is the poor people that are on the streets and have learned the art of manipulation. Most rich folks are vulnerable but the poor people are mentally insensitive and can look you in the eye and tell you real big time lies.

The opinion hoes that the poor are honest and simple but I should say that they are cheats and scheming at times. They try to extract money but telling a pack of lies. My maid today boasted that someone was ready to pay a good amount to her for a whole day's work but she thought she deserved more. I knew she was lying but I knew it was no use telling her anything as she was saying this to extract money from me.
Being poor doesn't actually mean they are honest , poor people might even be the worse at times because they might be desperate to do anything to get money and may even lie or cheat to get it.

I agree that due to the situation and conditions that people face in financial crisis, they opt for dishonesty and lies out of desperation. But that is not justified. Some people do this out of habit and it has nothing to do with their financial condition.

Your helper might need a salary increase. She tricked you by having compare - contrast strategy just to aware you. Challenge her by telling her she's free to go to her next target. Let's find out her response.

Being poor doesn't actually mean they are honest , poor people might even be the worse at times because they might be desperate to do anything to get money and may even lie or cheat to get it.
Yes, they are opportunists too. They try to take advantage of a person's difficult situation.

I agree that due to the situation and conditions that people face in financial crisis, they opt for dishonesty and lies out of desperation. But that is not justified. Some people do this out of habit and it has nothing to do with their financial condition.
Yes, some people enjoy extracting money from others and they include the poor too.

It is the poor people that are on the streets and have learned the art of manipulation. Most rich folks are vulnerable but the poor people are mentally insensitive and can look you in the eye and tell you real big time lies.
Yes, and some poor people can be really forceful to extract money.

Some people do it for desperate reasons, be they rich or poor, but it is still not acceptable.
Cheating is not acceptable but the poor don't expect it.

l agree with your statement for real. Most people would exercise evil actions for them to get money
That's true and they don't feel the least guilty for it.

Last edited:
Being kind does not always depends on being rich or poor some poor people are really good and can not cheat on other

Being kind does not always depends on being rich or poor some poor people are really good and can not cheat on other
There are kind people in every section of people but then some poor do cheat the rich whenever they get a chance.

That's right, a cheat is a cheat whether rich or poor. Cheating isn't gender based or wealth based. Anyone can be cheat regardless

I couldn't agree more. A cheater is a cheater no matter how rich or poor they are. Anyone has the ability to cheat, and they do so because they are not content with what they have

I couldn't agree more. A cheater is a cheater no matter how rich or poor they are. Anyone has the ability to cheat, and they do so because they are not content with what they have
That's the actual reason. People who crave for more and don't want to work hard start cheating.

13,068Threads
98,331Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member