The strike on the consulate in Syria could be the spark that ignites the Middle East

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
It seems the war escalates and may soon become a worldwide war hoping not because the suspected Israeli attack on Iran’s consulate in Damascus on April 1, marks an unprecedented escalation by Israel against Iran in Syria.

The killing of Iran’s top soldier, Brigadier General Mohammad Reza Zahedi, among other Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commanders, is the clearest signal yet of Israel’s determination to shift the conflict’s rules of engagement – moving beyond simply preventing arms supplies to Hezbollah or pushing Iranian-backed groups away from its border, to directly eliminating Iranian leadership in Syria.

Risks are seen and because of that other countries may unite and soon war escalates to the entire Middle East. It will lead to heightened escalations in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and possibly Jordan.

The promise of President Biden to support Israel in the case of a reprisal attack presents a major risk of even greater escalation.

Why are just reading about war snd more war everywhere. What could really be the cause of this?
We are also afraid i here because of the conflict between my country and China. China keeps on claiming the Spratly island as theirs. Better our president is calm.

We are also afraid i here because of the conflict between my country and China. China keeps on claiming the Spratly island as theirs. Better our president is calm.
Hmmm did china come across some resources there for them to claim it? Or they are just looking for ways to cause trouble.

Yes, everything can be sorted amicably. It shouldn't bring war if we have and love peace

Yes, everything can be sorted amicably. It shouldn't bring war if we have and love peace
That is the problem for a communist country. They do not have the feeling of compassion only their beliefs and idealism. The Chinese are making troubles @eLdavis .

That is the problem for a communist country. They do not have the feeling of compassion only their beliefs and idealism. The Chinese are making troubles @eLdavis .
Some of these countries need higher countries speaking with them. They might listen to them

Some of these countries need higher countries speaking with them. They might listen to them
That's the duty of the United Nations. Why are they not making noise. Are they afraid?

I ask same why the UN isn't involved. They need to look into this and try to intervene for peaxs sake
And what about the international court, why are they not making a noise? Are they also afraid the same way they felt between Russia and Ukraine?

And what about the international court, why are they not making a noise? Are they also afraid the same way they felt between Russia and Ukraine?
it seems every one just want to observe for now. I hope after that they can intervene to help put a stop to this.

it seems every one just want to observe for now. I hope after that they can intervene to help put a stop to this.
But like Putin he never allows anyone from the international court to intervene the Russian affairs. In fact, there was one official from the international court to handcuff Putin but he rebounded saying he will kill that member of the international court

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member