The Super Falcons of Nigeria has made it again to Olympics after 16 years

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The Super Falcons of Nigeria Despite the pressure has secured a historic qualification.The Nigerian women’s national team, the Super Falcons, have booked their ticket to the 2024 Paris Olympics after a tense goalless draw against South Africa’s Banyana Banyana in Pretoria on Tuesday.

The 1-0 victory in the first leg in Abuja, has made Super Falcons return to the Olympic stage for the first time in 16 years. The last time they played at the Olympics was in Beijing 2008.

The South Africans threw everything at the Nigerians in a desperate attempt but Ngeria’s defence remained resolute

In the 70th minute,they was a spectacular save by Nigerians. Which lead to the Super Falcons securing a historic qualification that will see them challenging for honours in Paris.

Yeah, hopefully they will make us proud as we await their returns as winners. it would amazing after 16 years.
Well congrats to them, let's hope they would be able to make some achievements over there.

I never fail to watch the Olympics. I'm so happy of your athletes. The first gold medalist on my country Hidilyn Diaz can't make it to the Parish Olympics.
Thank you Mate. My country truer this time after a while long 16 years. Hopefully it would be a win for us.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member