The United Nations said 120 million people are displaced by war, violence globally

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Statement made by the United Nations on Thursday, June 13, that is that a total of 120 million people are displaced by war, violence, and persecution
The high number shows the state of the worldc. Forced displacement globally had once again broken records, as they are conflicts in places like Gaza, Sudan, and Myanmar forcing even more people to leave their homes.
So estimated 120 million people around the world living in displacement.

Statement made by the United Nations on Thursday, June 13, that is that a total of 120 million people are displaced by war, violence, and persecution
The high number shows the state of the worldc. Forced displacement globally had once again broken records, as they are conflicts in places like Gaza, Sudan, and Myanmar forcing even more people to leave their homes.
So estimated 120 million people around the world living in displacement.

I think about 40% of displaced people are from Nigeria alone. Therr have been massive displacement of people from northern Nigeria since 2001. Insurgency and banditry have contributed to the mass exodus of people from their ancestral communities.

I think about 40% of displaced people are from Nigeria alone. Therr have been massive displacement of people from northern Nigeria since 2001. Insurgency and banditry have contributed to the mass exodus of people from their ancestral communities.
Yes, I. think so too. Because a lot of natural and artificial disaster have been experienced in that region . it makes it really high.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member