The US-Japan meeting reveals the conviction of both nations to counter China

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.781600
Referral Credit
Will this be another door for a long war? Well, let us see how it goes. Strong countries versus a sleeping giant country, China.

The meeting of President Biden and Japanese Prime Minister Kishida reflects the sheer determination of the Biden administration to maintain its strategic focus on the Indo-Pacific and on countering China’s rise.

We all know that China continues to rise, with its more than one billion population it is assured that it booms in whatever endeavors China wants. China is assertive and President Biden who led the meeting reflected on this matter.

Coming on the heels of Israel’s attack on the Iranian consulate in Syria, and the killing of World Central Kitchen humanitarian workers in Gaza in Israeli strikes, it is also a reminder that Washington faces ongoing hurdles in the effort to deliver on its strategic priorities.

Will their idea; bring stability to the Middle East if the US wants to sharpen its focus in China?

Your first paragraph is my problem which I just asked in another thread. What is bringing this war and more war now in different countries?
President Biden also contributed to this war because he announced support for Israel which angered the Middle East. And he also wanted to know why China continues to rise and wanted more alliances perhaps.

President Biden also contributed to this war because he announced support for Israel which angered the Middle East. And he also wanted to know why China continues to rise and wanted more alliances perhaps.
Oh really I don't know about this information. Then all if them should withdraw from all of this so that this unrest would be quenched too.

Oh really I don't know about this information. Then all if them should withdraw from all of this so that this unrest would be quenched too.
That could possibly happen. let's just hope and pray that the war will not escalate and it will be solved.

My hope is high that they will come to realisation that war is bad and fsvors no one.
Let us hope and pray. Only God knows the a contents of their minds. They may be having a war like attitudes.

Let us hope and pray. Only God knows the a contents of their minds. They may be having a war like attitudes.
Yesh hopefully mate they would look back and realized that they just killing themselves for nothing that peace is better.

Yesh hopefully mate they would look back and realized that they just killing themselves for nothing that peace is better.
Let us hope and pray that their hearts and minds correlate to avoid another loss of millions of lives. But Israle finally fired back in a tumultuous way to Iran.

Let us hope and pray that their hearts and minds correlate to avoid another loss of millions of lives. But Israle finally fired back in a tumultuous way to Iran.
Isreal and Iran seems like two countries that just like wars and battle. They just want to keep fighting

Isreal and Iran seems like two countries that just like wars and battle. They just want to keep fighting
It's their pride and wrong ideology. They feeling being trampled. They seek advice and not to compromise.

Pride goes before a fall they should keep priding they would soon meet their doom.
The nations in the world are now shaken in fear because of the ideologies of the communists to fight until the last drop of their bloods.

The nations in the world are now shaken in fear because of the ideologies of the communists to fight until the last drop of their bloods.
But these fights don't bring anything good. Are they blind to all the choas going on already

But these fights don't bring anything good. Are they blind to all the choas going on already
They don't have compassion to the victims of their cruelty. They do not fear God. They don't have God in their lives.

They don't have compassion to the victims of their cruelty. They do not fear God. They don't have God in their lives.
That's right. These must be people with no conscience because they are always heartless and cruel

China is hard to defeat, they also have high-powered things to eliminate the enemies. My country is small and so we have to be patient .
Well mate if patience will help in this way why not. I think only avenues that would be helpful should be adopted

Well mate if patience will help in this way why not. I think only avenues that would be helpful should be adopted
Yes, and that is what our government is doing to protect the people from the abuse of the Chinese. Ph has many allied countries this time.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member