The world in the next 30 years

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
The world is constantly growing and changing. Things we have access to now where not available a few years back. What do you think the world would be like in the next 30 years from now?

I'm surely very interesting in the future. I think that the technologies will only improve, and we might even see robots replacing jobs. But of course, high end technology can have negative effects like people. don't have jobs and so on and so on. But in this case, I think. that most people would be a robot makers if that would be possible

I'm surely very interesting in the future. I think that the technologies will only improve, and we might even see robots replacing jobs. But of course, high end technology can have negative effects like people. don't have jobs and so on and so on. But in this case, I think. that most people would be a robot makers if that would be possible
True, i am seriously looking forward to see the next improvement on the technology aspect. What they would be inventing next and their new upgrades.

I believe that in the next 30 years, robots will become much more common across the planet. I am optimistic that healthcare will continue to advance during this time. However, I do not think we can expect the state of the world to improve, given the current effects of climate change.

The future looks will bring economic prosperity that have not been seen in the world before. Robots and AI will be used in agriculture and biological technology. Humans will improve greatly in every sector. Believe, the gap between the rich and poor will be small.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member