The world's heaviest man loses weight and almost unrecognizable now

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.138950
Referral Credit
Khalid bin Mohsen Shaari omowm as the, the world's heaviest man who used to be lifted with a crane has now lost an unbelievable amount of weight after he got an offer from the Saudi King.

Shaari, a young man from Saudi Arabia, used to weigh 610 kilograms. But he has undergone a major transformation and shed an astonishing 542 kilograms, thanks to the Saudi king as he was in 2013 bedridden for more than three years and had a weight of 610 kilograms.

Yeah that's true. I have read about this news. He's so thankful to be given the chance to get fit. He underwent many operation procedures.
That's right the Saudi king came to his rescue. He looks really look now. he was given a very good chance to live

That's right the Saudi king came to his rescue. He looks really look now. he was given a very good chance to live
I was so scared to see him in the picture,, so huge and he could not anymore standup. I am hoping there are no complications of his surgeries.

I was so scared to see him in the picture,, so huge and he could not anymore standup. I am hoping there are no complications of his surgeries.
Yeah the size was scary I just wonder whether he was only eating to get to that point. it was a scary one

Yeah the size was scary I just wonder whether he was only eating to get to that point. it was a scary one
I think apart from being a voracious eater his hormones might also have become abnormal. It's also not his fault.

I think apart from being a voracious eater his hormones might also have become abnormal. It's also not his fault.
Really I can just help but empathize with him. He is just a cute young guy to behold now

13,254Threads
99,273Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member