• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

There are so many ads blocking

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.541650
Referral Credit
I noticed that there are many ads here on DBucks and that's beneficial for the site because the ads generate income,but the ads are blocking the space once I type and I cannot click the word Post. It's paused by the ad. Do you also observe this?

Please inform Devin about these annoying ads that block the space where we write. It's annoying. Some ads display anywhere. They should be situated in their proper locations.
Post automatically merged:

Please inform Devin about these annoying ads that block the space where we write. It's annoying. Some ads display anywhere. They should be situated in their proper locations.

I am investigating the ads issue now. We had attempted to sign up for a new ad platform months ago and it didn't work out, we continued with Google Adsense. However, now, these ads appear to be from the platform that didn't work out for us. I'm really confused as this shouldn't even be happening. This could honestly be the reason behind everyone's country flags appearing differently.

We are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member