Things you can't leave home without?

My cell phone, my wallet, and my house key.

They are things that are really important to us that we can't leave our homes without taking them along. For me I can't leave my home without my phone and wallet. How about you?
It's the same thing with me. I can't leave home without my keys, phone and purse.

I can't leave my house without my handkerchief and my wallet. Due to high temperatures of our climate, to go out without handkerchief is to be sweaty throughout the day. Secondly, i can't leave my home without my wallet. Without my money keeper, i may find myself begging for little assistance.

My phont and my Id card, my phone is my everything i can mobe without it, and i think most of you agree with me, everyone like their phone and i am also very obsessed with it, and the other thing i can't leave my home without having is my ID card and that is because in my country if you don't have ID card on your self then you will get in treble.

My smartphone and apartment keys. Even I went 10 days in Norway without smartphone by mistake but I would never do that again. I often go out with my car keys to even I will not drive. Sometimes happend I need stuff from car even I didn't plan it.
I agree with you when you have a car, you just have to move around with the keys you might just need it for anything.

One thing i can never leave home without is my smartphone. Most of my works are online so anywhere i find myself i always try to do a little work when i can.

One thing i can never leave home without is my smartphone. Most of my works are online so anywhere i find myself i always try to do a little work when i can.
That's right. I too do most of my work online and therefore have to have my smartphone with me.

I cannot leave my house without my phone, ID card and my house key
They are very important to me

I cannot leave my house without my phone, ID card and my house key
They are very important to me
Those things that you mentioned above are the most useful things on my day to day activities, and i can't leave without them from my home, because if i forget one then things god on the other way.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member