Thought of exchanging Christmas gifts on the site

I know we do this a lot offline and I do enjoy it when I was picked and gifted. Then I also do same for the person I picked. Can this be replicated online,maybe on Dbucks. what do you think?
It's a good idea all you need to do is set the maximum number of members who would join the exchange gift, next clarify the gift if it's DBucks, roll out the amount. But I'm not sure if the person would join has sufficient DBucks earnings or else he or she won't send his or her exchanged gift.

It's a good idea all you need to do is set the maximum number of members who would join the exchange gift, next clarify the gift if it's DBucks, roll out the amount. But I'm not sure if the person would join has sufficient DBucks earnings or else he or she won't send his or her exchanged gift.
Yes this would have been an ideal plan . Let wait and have others suggestions or if they like the whole idea. it would be fun.

Yes this would have been an ideal plan . Let wait and have others suggestions or if they like the whole idea. it would be fun.
It would be fun, let us hope for the ears of others if they like this idea or not. It seems only the two of us are willing hehehe.

Last edited:
it might just be the case. Because looking around they are just very few people online today
That's what I observed every Sunday in fact, I arrived here late this afternoon for some minutes only and resumed this evening.

That's what I observed every Sunday in fact, I arrived here late this afternoon for some minutes only and resumed this evening.
Yeah right we might have a lot postings from tomorrow. Hopefully then we should have more suggestions

Yeah right we might have a lot postings from tomorrow. Hopefully then we should have more suggestions
It seems nobody likes your idea about the exchanging of gifts even virtually. Let's just show the supposed Christmas gift to give and to receive. Let's do the initiative, mate.

It's a nice idea, but where we might have issues is finding a common ground on what to give. Not everyone might have Dbucks to gift out, or even tickets to gift out as well. We could also try it like this... Someone could gift out a special recipe for a particular Christmas dish or any dish at all to a member, a graphic designer could gift out a free coupon for one free design to a member, and stuff like that.

It's a nice idea, but where we might have issues is finding a common ground on what to give. Not everyone might have Dbucks to gift out, or even tickets to gift out as well. We could also try it like this... Someone could gift out a special recipe for a particular Christmas dish or any dish at all to a member, a graphic designer could gift out a free coupon for one free design to a member, and stuff like that.
We can send virtual gift like virtual bouquet of roses. It's showing a significant feeling called happiness. I can exchange an expensive virtual pairs of shoes. It's impact will be priceless.

We can send virtual gift like virtual bouquet of roses. It's showing a significant feeling called happiness. I can exchange an expensive virtual pairs of shoes. It's impact will be priceless.
Very true, most times it's not just about the value of what we re giving but the emotions and reasons towards it.

13,116Threads
98,575Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member