Tips to Get Your Monetize Approved

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵13.346775
Referral Credit
We can define monetization as the action of a webmaster or blogger or at least those who have social media accounts such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc., then they use the platform (website/blog or social media) to make money. There are many ways we can monetize the platform we have, such as endorsements, Ads networks (Google Adsense and Google Alternatives), partnerships, etc. Of course, it is not easy for us to be able to monetize optimally, especially if we have high traffic or lots of visitors to social media, we also have to comply with the terms and conditions of those who provide monetization. Tips to Get Your Monetize Approved The general way to get your monetization approved is that you have to be consistent in creating and developing content, and also have a minimum traffic limit per day for ads networks. Other methods or tips are as follows:
1. Create content according to your skills.
2. Content must be original, not duplicate or previously published on other sites.
3. Choose social media that suits your content.

That is what I am doing to my website and as far as the suggestion of Chrome is concerned I had a website before but left it dormant so I have to request another AdSense in order to monetize my website that contains blogs, short stories, novels, and poems.

It is true that to be approved by most of this ad networks, the website will need to have traffic. But there are some of these ad networks that don't requires traffic before they approved the website. I have used ad network like adsterra, propellerads and a-ads.

That is what I am doing to my website and as far as the suggestion of Chrome is concerned I had a website before but left it dormant so I have to request another AdSense in order to monetize my website that contains blogs, short stories, novels, and poems.

I think that adsense is a really strict advertising network. This is because they offer a really huge CPC rate and this is also one of the main reasons why so many people want to get an adsense account and start making money. In order to get an adsense account people must fulfil certain kind of criteria. They have to create a professional website.

I think that adsense is a really strict advertising network. This is because they offer a really huge CPC rate and this is also one of the main reasons why so many people want to get an adsense account and start making money. In order to get an adsense account people must fulfil certain kind of criteria. They have to create a professional website.
Exactly, one must have a very good website so that people will be attracted and in that way, it creates traffic good for AdSense qualifications. I have not yet applied for Google AdSense. I should have taken care of it.

Exactly, one must have a very good website so that people will be attracted and in that way, it creates traffic good for AdSense qualifications. I have not yet applied for Google AdSense. I should have taken care of it.

There are many things you can do in order to get your monetisation approved. You must build neat and clean website pages. You must have a high-quality website design. Moreover, you must have a professional "contact us" page as well.

There are many things you can do in order to get your monetisation approved. You must build neat and clean website pages. You must have a high-quality website design. Moreover, you must have a professional "contact us" page as well.
That's the best thing to get approval of a blog monetization. It is not easy to do especially if there are other priorities. I haven't checked or visited my website. I'm insanely busy at work.

You are right but the most important thing is to Know how to make money from these social media, firstly I think you need to know how to engage people so that you wish have many followers

You are right but the most important thing is to Know how to make money from these social media, firstly I think you need to know how to engage people so that you wish have many followers
There is the possibility to have a lot of followers but none of them are interested in your content just to get some crypto on Pico workers or similar platforms may this affect the trustworthiness of the account but you can have few followers but they interact and are interested in what you are posting. This means you have to act clever to bring natural people.

Hmmm that is true meaning someone does not need just a follower but an active one and the which is ready to support you and your career if I am correct

I have half a dozen websites monetized with adsense. In the past, I was monetizing my websites with multiple ad networks but these days I am using just adsense. The primary criteria for adsense monetization is quality content

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member