To help your body wake up more quickly in the morning, do you take a cold shower?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Taking a cold shower is one of the finest ways to wake up in the morning since the body awakens quickly after experiencing such a drastic temperature drop. Since I find it really unpleasant to go under cold water after a warm blanket, I have never attempted this.

I have always been a fan of bathing cold water from the very beginning. I only bath hot or warm water when am under the weather.
it's great that you've always been a fan of this because it took me a long time to get into this habit because I understand that it's much better for the body

it's great that you've always been a fan of this because it took me a long time to get into this habit because I understand that it's much better for the body
Yes, I heard too much hot or warm water tends to make the skin wrinkle.

I prefer having a warm shower in the morning and then finish it off with cold splash to close my pores.

Waking up early in the Morning and taking cold shower is something which keeps healthy. I didn't read anything about it but one of my close relative is doing it regularly and he is very fit. Just search YouTube video about a man who takes bath outside in open air in -71 centigrade and he says he remain fit.

Waking up early in the Morning and taking cold shower is something which keeps healthy. I didn't read anything about it but one of my close relative is doing it regularly and he is very fit. Just search YouTube video about a man who takes bath outside in open air in -71 centigrade and he says he remain fit.
Our body system is not the same. We are created uniquely. Don't do things because others are doing it, it may have diverse and destructive effects on your system. If you can't bath cold water, better stick to your simple warm bath.

13,206Threads
99,079Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member