Total solar eclipse leaves part of Mexico, US and Canada in darkness

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Total solar eclipse occured yesterday in some countries yesterday, 8th April 2024

Many people were left in darkness during the day as a total solar eclipse made its way across the United States and eastern Canada, after starting in Mexico.

The eclipse saw the Earth, the sun and the moon perfectly aligned, in 'totality. This is when the face of the sun is completely blocked by the moon

Well, the Mexican beach town of Mazatlan was the first place to witness the cosmic event at around 11.15am local time

If am not mistaken, the last time I witnessed one was when I was a kid. It would have been nice to see this one, but unfortunately we where not part of does who witnessed it as well.

Yes, it's only in America and nearby it. I was so excited and ready to wear my sunglasses 🤣😁. But it didn't happen. The sun mocked at me merrily.
Hahaha yeah it mocked us because I would loved to witness it too. but I know our time In Nigeria would come too

Hahaha yeah it mocked us because I would loved to witness it too. but I know our time In Nigeria would come too
People here felt dismayed because they were not able to witness the solar eclipse only the Lunar eclipse. But is better not to experience the solar eclipse.

It would soon returned though to other parts of the world so that others would be able to see too
1 like to experience solar eclipse but many said it's not good to have a solar eclipse. It's bad for the pregnant humans and pregnant animals 😱.

1 like to experience solar eclipse but many said it's not good to have a solar eclipse. It's bad for the pregnant humans and pregnant animals 😱.
LoL, I don't know about the assumption but I think it is not a bad thing to wuthess the solar eclipse provided it's not harmful to anything

LoL, I don't know about the assumption but I think it is not a bad thing to wuthess the solar eclipse provided it's not harmful to anything
Even in a lunar eclipse, pregnant women are kept inside homes in their bedrooms covering themselves with thick blankets. The pregnant pig of my sister had all the piglets died when they were delivered, eight of them. My sister didn't hide the mother pig inside the home.

Even in a lunar eclipse, pregnant women are kept inside homes in their bedrooms covering themselves with thick blankets. The pregnant pig of my sister had all the piglets died when they were delivered, eight of them. My sister didn't hide the mother pig inside the home.
Oh wow I'm just knowing about this. Why do they need to cover themselves with thick blankets is there any significances

Oh wow I'm just knowing about this. Why do they need to cover themselves with thick blankets is there any significances
Yes that's the significant effect of an eclipse. Maybe its radiation is strong that it kills the unborn. Ask your mom she knows this.

Yes that's the significant effect of an eclipse. Maybe its radiation is strong that it kills the unborn. Ask your mom she knows this.
Okay then didn't know about this. I hope all of them knows this and keep their selves and unborn kids safe

Okay then didn't know about this. I hope all of them knows this and keep their selves and unborn kids safe
There is a good explanation for this phenomenon. You may also refer to Goggle Why an eclipse is not good for pregnants humans and animals.

Are solar eclipses dangerous? I remember as kid there was something like eclipse but we had to close all windows and dark all rooms since it was dangerous. You could only watch it trough special glasses.
It isn't good to view it with the bare eyes. it could damage it. So using protective glasses is highly recommended

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member