Tourists jump into sea to escape Thai ferry fire

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.786950
Referral Credit
108 tourists onboard a ferry to Thailand jumped into the sea to escape a raging ferry fire. This incident happened in the Gulf of Thailand early in the week and fortunately all the 108 people onboard survived.

This overnight ferry was coming from Surat Thani province to land at Koh Tao, a popular tourist destination when one of the passengers heard a crackling sound and smelled smoke.

The tourists started shouting and rang the alarm.It was chaotic at that point. About 108 people were on the ferry, 97 were passengers, and others were Surat Thani officials. Everyone was rescued with no casualties.but thick black smoke covered the ferry and was later engulfed in fire.

That was so scary. The ferry might be overloaded or someone lit a cigar causing fire. I am thankful they are all saved.
Yes, I was happy when I read the news at least no life was lose. They all survived though the ferry was burned.

Yes, I was happy when I read the news at least no life was lose. They all survived though the ferry was burned.
Share is here the cause of fire. Those people were lucky for God saved them. Prayers do miracles. Amen m

Share is here the cause of fire. Those people were lucky for God saved them. Prayers do miracles. Amen m
Yeah the cause might just be a very little thing but it is good that all of them.survived which is the most important thing

108 tourists onboard a ferry to Thailand jumped into the sea to escape a raging ferry fire. This incident happened in the Gulf of Thailand early in the week and fortunately all the 108 people onboard survived.

This overnight ferry was coming from Surat Thani province to land at Koh Tao, a popular tourist destination when one of the passengers heard a crackling sound and smelled smoke.

The tourists started shouting and rang the alarm.It was chaotic at that point. About 108 people were on the ferry, 97 were passengers, and others were Surat Thani officials. Everyone was rescued with no casualties.but thick black smoke covered the ferry and was later engulfed in fire.
Thank God, they survived. The tourists have some unusual experiences which will add to the their experience in Thailand.

Thank God, they survived. The tourists have some unusual experiences which will add to the their experience in Thailand.
Yesh since they were tourists it is going to be an experience they can't forget but good that they all. survived it.

Yeah the cause might just be a very little thing but it is good that all of them.survived which is the most important thing
Thankful all of them were saved. We always hear cases like that a ferry boat caught by fire, It might be overloaded.

Yes, that's the good part they were saved at the end of the day.
I cannot describe their feelings of uncertainties if he saved or not. There's a consolation because they were all saved.

I cannot describe their feelings of uncertainties if he saved or not. There's a consolation because they were all saved.
it is good that they were able to get to safety even with the such bad incident

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member