Transporting computers over long distances | Discussion Bucks

Transporting computers over long distances

Due to my intercontinental move, I transported my old Toshiba notebooks (I had no desktop). I put them into my pieces of luggage, surrounded by clothes. They arrived safe from Europe, despite the double port from airport to airport. And they still work today, after respectively 11 and 10 years old. In any way, I must underline these Toshiba notebooks own a strong structure.

Yes, I experienced this when we transferred to another house. Good thing I still have my desktop's packaging, like the box, styrofoam, and bubble wrap, so it was safely transported to our new home 😊.

I usually pack it with me so I can monitor it myself.

I have not transported a desktop over a long distance journey. Though, now most desktop comes in small sizes which is simple and easy to carry. If i want to travel i use to carry my laptop with me. It is my most precious tool.

I had never transported a PC before, only a laptop, so I was not quite sure how to go about it. To ensure that my laptop is safe, I carefully packed it using a sturdy box and plenty of bubble wrap. Hehe