Tron or dogecoin?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.509200
Referral Credit
These are two of the altcoins that I most like to receive in my faucetpay because their withdrawal rates are low, but for investment I have doubts about which one to choose for staking. For you, which of these two altcoins has the most growth prospects?

I think at the moment Tron has more, but anyways one thing about crypto is that anything can happen. I had high hopes on these two coins back then though and am hoping it grows up one day.

I think at the moment Tron has more, but anyways one thing about crypto is that anything can happen. I had high hopes on these two coins back then though and am hoping it grows up one day.
You have to kill whatever hope you ever had on Dogecoin. It would never rise again. Everyone that I know who invested in Dogecoin have taken their losses and moved on to other things.

I would say Tron, but I don't like its creator and promoter at all, i.e. Justin Sun, I think he's involved in a lot of shady business, so I don't trust that cryptocurrency, so I prefer dogecoin.

Many businesses are paying vendors in Doge without fees, so some internet users have some Doge with them. The transaction fees for TRX are higher at Faucetpay compared to LTC.

Who have bigger network fee TRX or Doge? I can belive Doge have bigger daily volume trade than tron but I guess is lower network fee or bigger price fluctuation.
Tron has a much lowered network fee. I think one of the lowest in the crypto space. Doge has a low network fee too. For investment, Tron is better than Doge. For payments, they are almost at par. Seems Tron has a quicker transaction completion time.

I have been collecting Tron (TRX) since it was first launched around the beginning of 2018, but unfortunately after having a large amount of TRX the price dropped further so I had to cut losses. Meanwhile, Dogecoin is distributed unevenly, most of it is in the hands of whales, so it is very difficult for small investors to get a profit from their investment, however I still have Dogecoin under 5k Doge.

These are two of the altcoins that I most like to receive in my faucetpay because their withdrawal rates are low, but for investment I have doubts about which one to choose for staking. For you, which of these two altcoins has the most growth prospects?
I've honestly never heard of Tron so I'd likely go with Dogecoin, if for no other reason than its' been around longer.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member