Troops of the Nigerian Army killed terrorists in Borno and Katsin

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Troops of the Nigerian Army with hybrid forces have killed terrorists in operations conducted in Borno and Katsina. The troops and the hybrid forces engaged the terrorists in a gun duel and overpowered them.

They neutralised the terrorists and recovered arms, ammunition, AK-47 rifles, 38 rounds of 7.62 mm special ammunition, AK-47 magazines etc

Last edited:
Troops of the Nigerian Army with hybrid forces have killed terrorists in operations conducted in Borno and Katsina. The troops and the hybrid forces engaged the terrorists in a gun duel and overpowered them.

They neutralised the terrorists and recovered arms, ammunition, AK-47 rifles, 38 rounds of 7.62 mm special ammunition, AK-47 magazines etc
Wow your armies there are doing their heroic act may their kind multiply. Those bad elements must be eliminated in the planet.

Sometimes, i doubt if Nigeria army is actually killing these bad guys! Since 2015, the army have been killing these terrorists and they have not reduced in number. Everytime, we hear that hundreds of boko haram have surrender to Nigeria government. Is thicboko haram increasing on daily basis. I felt that Nigeria government is not tell us the whole truth.

Sometimes, i doubt if Nigeria army is actually killing these bad guys! Since 2015, the army have been killing these terrorists and they have not reduced in number. Everytime, we hear that hundreds of boko haram have surrender to Nigeria government. Is thicboko haram increasing on daily basis. I felt that Nigeria government is not tell us the whole truth.
I wonder same sometimes you read that their leaders have been captured and destined but before you know it , the same leaders are killing hundreds of people. So I don't even know what to believe

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member