Troops of the Nigerian Army neutralizes bandits in Giwa, Kaduna

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Good news for Nigerians as troops of the Nigerian Army deployed for counter-terrorism operations in Kaduna neutralized some terrorists and thwarted their activities in Giwa Local Government Area

The troops targeted the terrorists' stronghold in Basurfe village, after intelligence confirmation that the terrorists were using the village as their administrative refuge.

That's good news though, I really wish all this can finally end. It's more like the more you catch them, others come out to replace them.
I tell you , with how bandits have been killed lately we shouldn't be hearing about them again but more are always out to replace previous ones

Good news for Nigerians as troops of the Nigerian Army deployed for counter-terrorism operations in Kaduna neutralized some terrorists and thwarted their activities in Giwa Local Government Area

The troops targeted the terrorists' stronghold in Basurfe village, after intelligence confirmation that the terrorists were using the village as their administrative refuge.
Everyday the military is neutralizing the bandits and terrorists, does that means that the bandits are too numerous. I have start to doubt the Nigeria military. It is likely they are posting fake news all along.

Everyday the military is neutralizing the bandits and terrorists, does that means that the bandits are too numerous. I have start to doubt the Nigeria military. It is likely they are posting fake news all along.
Lol, it seems they have been feeding us sometimes with lies though they are still trying to eradicate banditry

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member