True beauty cannot be seen in the mirror

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.035250
Referral Credit
I agree and believe in this statement that beauty cannot be seen in the mirror. True beauty is abstract and it relates to attitudes. The way someone acts and does something to people with kindness and understanding despite lacking face value, but people the recipients of these good acts can direct their eyes to the inner beauty and soul of the person. We see the person as beautiful.

Last edited:
True, being beautiful is not only about the lips the nose then eyes and hair, its more than that.
We can see how we look in the mirror but it says the beauty within matters most which cannot be seen in the mirror but through the deeds or actions the person does to his neighbors, friends relatives and foremost to the family.

We can see how we look in the mirror but it says the beauty within matters most which cannot be seen in the mirror but through the deeds or actions the person does to his neighbors, friends relatives and foremost to the family.
Good explanation. I support this idea that beauty has all those things. A person can be beautiful in their thoughts, words, and actions.

Good explanation. I support this idea that beauty has all those things. A person can be beautiful in their thoughts, words, and actions.
That is the exact understanding of beauty not seen in the mirror, There are beauties on the outside but ugliness on the inside which is very dangerous for we cannot see whats inside their minds.

True beauty is within. If they are beautiful or handsome but their personality is ugly, their physical appearance is useless.
But I like beauty not ugly. It does not mean that when a person is beautiful her attitude follows. that is case to case though. There are also ugly people but their attitudes follow, ugly 😁

I live in the generation where looks is so important and it's hard to find somebody good for you of you can't attract them with looks
Look is so important, especially in job seeking as bank tellers , telemart cashiers and supervisors. they prefer with a pleasing personality.

Look is so important, especially in job seeking as bank tellers , telemart cashiers and supervisors. they prefer with a pleasing personality.
It's very obvious that pretty privilege is a thing if a person with pretty face comes for a job interview it is way more likely that the pretty person will get the job even if not so good looking person has the same skills

It's very obvious that pretty privilege is a thing if a person with pretty face comes for a job interview it is way more likely that the pretty person will get the job even if not so good looking person has the same skills
For other companies skills matter not the face. There is no growth of the company if hire a beauty without brains. But bank tellers are having the face value.

I am sorry to disagree but I am a very visual man. I don't compromise when it comes to beauty. I would love to be attracted by the physical beauty for me to come close and experience the inner beauty. Ladies should learn to be physically attractive. Same thing with guys too.

13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member