True love is capable of anything

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.023500
Referral Credit
I just want to share with you a story I have just read, it was so impressive. I hope that many were able to read. The husband was sterile and the wife was so sad but she loved her husband so much that she could not afford to betray him for someone who could give her a child. Her parents and friends suggested to her to find someone not sterile so that when she grows old she will not be childless and alone. She was tempted to find a man in the club and they were inside the hotel, but she could never do it. She loved her husband and left the hotel Her conscience does not allow her to betray her husband who truly loved and trusted her. A miracle happened because after two months, the wife got pregnant and they were stunned, the doctor made a mistake. Indeed, true love is capable of anything.

I just want to share with you a story I have just read, it was so impressive. I hope that many were able to read. The husband was sterile and the wife was so sad but she loved her husband so much that she could not afford to betray him for someone who could give her a child. Her parents and friends suggested to her to find someone not sterile so that when she grows old she will not be childless and alone. She was tempted to find a man in the club and they were inside the hotel, but she could never do it. She loved her husband and left the hotel Her conscience does not allow her to betray her husband who truly loved and trusted her. A miracle happened because after two months, the wife got pregnant and they were stunned, the doctor made a mistake. Indeed, true love is capable of anything.
There exist true love between both if them , unless the marriage will have been broken because everyone wants to have a child.

There exist true love between both if them , unless the marriage will have been broken because everyone wants to have a child.
Yes you're so right. The couple must not lose hope because we don't know what God may plan for them and for all of us.

Interesting love story, when two peoples love each other and start a family they face many challenges and tests and the only way to get over that challenges and to stay strong though those ups and downs both partners need to work together, they need to find solutions together.

13,054Threads
98,223Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member