Trump & Harris Square Off in Presidential Debate

It seems crucial for the United States of America to be led by a woman who's not born American. But you know better than me because you are an American @Webster , oh man. But there was a prediction that Harris will be the next US president.

It seems crucial for the United States of America to be led by a woman who's not born American. But you know better than me because you are an American @Webster , oh man. But there was a prediction that Harris will be the next US president.
This seems like the competition of the titians. Who would win this one seems really unclear to me but let tge best man wins.
Last night's debate was an ass-whooping for the ages by Harris; she had Trump going every which way from the get-go and didn't let up.
By contrast, Trump was floundering....I mean, seriously floundering.

Last night's debate was an ass-whooping for the ages by Harris; she had Trump going every which way from the get-go and didn't let up.
By contrast, Trump was floundering....I mean, seriously floundering.
I have read the short summary of the debate that some attendees left what was the reason for that? Maybe they were not satisfied with the debate or what?

(The Guardian) Harris-Trump debate watched by 67m people, beating pivotal Biden showdown
An estimated 67.1 million people watched the presidential debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, a 31% increase from the June debate between Trump and President Joe Biden that eventually led to the president dropping out of the 2024 race.

The debate was run by ABC News but shown on 17 different networks, the Nielsen company said. The Trump-Biden debate in June was seen by 51.3 million people.

Tuesday’s count was short of the record viewership for a presidential debate, when 84 million people saw Trump’s and Hillary Clinton’s first face-off in 2016. The first debate between Biden and Trump in 2020 reached 73.1 million people.

There was a marked increase in younger and middle-aged viewers, with 53% more adults aged 18-49 tuning in to see Harris debate Trump than watched Biden do the same, according to Nielsen data.

13,289Threads
99,434Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member