Trump Vows To End War During "Very Good Call" With Zelensky Amid Concerns Over Ukraine Aid Stand

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.211550
Referral Credit
According to the report, US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump had a “very good call” with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky on July 19. During the call, Trump pledged to “bring peace to the world and end the war that has cost so many lives.”

The report added that the former US president said Zelensky “congratulated me on becoming the Republican nominee for President of the US.”He also said that Zelensky condemned the “heinous” assassination attempt against the former president on July 13. “Both sides will be able to negotiate a deal that ends the violence and paves a path forward to prosperity”,

Trump added in his post. Zelensky also posted about his conversation with Trump and expressed gratitude for US military aid. The Ukrainian president said he agreed with Trump to discuss “at a personal meeting what steps can make peace fair and truly lasting.”

It is hoped that the world will be in peace once Trump wins in the November election. He promised to end the war and the warring countries are waiting with the persona; to Trumptalk with former US President Donald Trump.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

it is hoped that the world will be in peace once Trump wins in the November election. I hope he keeps to his promise
When he was the president he kept his promises to give green cards to those migrants who overstayed in the USA. My nurse cousin was among the recipients of the green card.

Okay let hope that he does same here. You know some humans can still fail as they are no perfect beings
Let's wait and see to give hope for the people who are hiding anywhere in the USA. I will then apply for a tourist visa for Las Vegas, Nevada😁.

13,237Threads
99,198Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member