Try to own a business to control your destiny

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
Should you like change and like to discover something, then try to own a business to control your destiny. Experts believe that we can control our destiny. if you are living in poverty, do not say, it's destiny that brought that discomfort of your life because you, we can control our destiny. Never allow poverty to stuck in your life and accept it as your final fate, it is a NO answer. Try to uncover your luck by trying to change the actual scene of your living by trying to own a business. Is capital hard for you, then try to borrow a small amount of money from a close relative who lives better than you and promise to return it in one year? You must hit the target year and make assumptions that in that year, the face of your economic status is far different from the previous years. Chance is change, so make it happen to you and all of us.

One thing I always tell people, no company can ever pay you your true worth, no matter how much they pay you. There will always be a limit. Owning your business on the other hand has to limit as to how much you can earn.

You are right about this. I have the thought of opening a small business this year. I still need to save more money for it. In the meantime, I watch free tutorials on how to start a business.
You can start a coffee shop. You go to Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Incorporated or Google search their company and inquire about the installation of their coffee brands. Ask if it is a franchising or consignment, The good thing abut it is, that the buyer auto ay the coffee they like.

You can start a coffee shop. You go to Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Incorporated or Google search their company and inquire about the installation of their coffee brands. Ask if it is a franchising or consignment, The good thing abut it is, that the buyer auto ay the coffee they like.
Yes, I'm considering opening a minimalist coffee shop this year or next. Thank you for the tip, my friend.

Yes, I'm considering opening a minimalist coffee shop this year or next. Thank you for the tip, my friend.
That is a good attitude, never be afraid. There is nothing to lose. You only need one caretaker. It would be your relative. You only need coffee in sachet or bottles and disposable cups and spoons. Buy two big thermos and install two electrical outlets. Good luck my friend.

It is difficult to control your destiny if you own a home based online business, since all the leads and orders can be robbed by government agencies giving the fake excuse of national security, and the business has low revenues.

Opening a business really requires capital and courage, although I have failed several times running a business, but a few months ago I opened a new business in the food sector in an office building, with affordable prices for small employees, but unfortunately the monthly rent for the space is very high, so the profit is low. very small. But I hope that in 2024 we can increase sales turnover.

Opening a business really requires capital and courage, although I have failed several times running a business, but a few months ago I opened a new business in the food sector in an office building, with affordable prices for small employees, but unfortunately the monthly rent for the space is very high, so the profit is low. very small. But I hope that in 2024 we can increase sales turnover.
It was not good to sell food at a low price and the rent of the building was high. It would have been better if you calculated the possible income of your business. Why not increase the price of the food in your resto? I am also hoping that my business remains profitable in 2024

It was not good to sell food at a low price and the rent of the building was high. It would have been better if you calculated the possible income of your business. Why not increase the price of the food in your resto? I am also hoping that my business remains profitable in 2024
If we implement higher prices, it will be impossible for low-paid employees to visit resto, so I thought about being able to provide food for all employees of many companies. Even though the business currently can only make a small profit every month, the most important thing is that the business must be able to run and pay employees, and I can also control the business, especially during my free time.

If we implement higher prices, it will be impossible for low-paid employees to visit resto, so I thought about being able to provide food for all employees of many companies. Even though the business currently can only make a small profit every month, the most important thing is that the business must be able to run and pay employees, and I can also control the business, especially during my free time.
You may like to change your plans someday. Sell only food that is sellable to customers to avoid waste. Sell something that could give increment but expenses low like coffee, ice water, and fruits.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member