• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Try to purchase and own things you use frequently than renting them.

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
If there are things that you use frequently, you should try and make sure that you buy and own it. It makes more financial sense to own such a thing than to keep renting them because the cost of renting them can add up really quickly.

That's why I am totally against renting cars for a long term like up to a month. If you factor in the cost of renting a car for that stretch, you would have bought a new car.

If there are things that you use frequently, you should try and make sure that you buy and own it. It makes more financial sense to own such a thing than to keep renting them because the cost of renting them can add up really quickly.
I don't rent things except when i have some little gathering in my house. I do rent canopies and chairs when am doing birthday. Except this, i don't hire anything.

The thing is that we always rush to enjoy what we can't afford. If it is not really necessary, stop renting. Save up and buy it at once.
Yes . No need wasting money all the time it is to stop renting and start saving money to buy a new one.

Some people staying in rented house use rented goods as they have to dispose their own goods when they leave a state. If a person stays in a state for long he can buy his own things.

12,094Threads
93,210Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member