Twin babies found d3ad inside a hot car after a relative forgot to drop them off at a daycare

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Twin babies were founf dead inside a hot car after a relative forgot to drop them off at a daycare centre in Norman, Oklahoma, around 3pm on Thursday, last week.

The two-year-olds, Ariel and Avery were found inside a vehicle after police responded for a welfare check and .‘The initial investigation indicates that the two children were accidentally left in the vehicle for an extended period of time and were later located by family,’
The toddlers’ parents reportedly said they had left them with a trusted family member who was supposed to take them to a daycare but forgot.

That relative has no intention to drop the little kids. She is a nut. I hope justice is served by the twins. That was so unfair.
That's I don't understand such forgetfulness. Could it just be a deliberate act to kill the twins as I can't wrap my head around this wickedness

That's I don't understand such forgetfulness. Could it just be a deliberate act to kill the twins as I can't wrap my head around this wickedness
That culprit was tired of doing the same thing every day but the twins were helpless and their parents are her family members. It's so impossible to forget the little twins.I am so sad.

13,289Threads
99,434Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member