Two deadly dogs are on the run after at least one of them allegedly killed a man.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
Report has it that two deadly dogs are on the run after allegedly killing a man.

Police has issued a photo of one of the suspected killer dogs in an urgent appeal for their capture. A 33-year-old man was found dead in a back garden in Rubery, about seven miles southwest of Birmingham City centre.

I'm sure it is a painful one for the family. I dont understand why he could not protect himself more to live
That man lacked composure. There are ways to stop a ferocious dog by stoning it or shouting at it. The dog will be afraid.

Report has it that two deadly dogs are on the run after allegedly killing a man.

Police has issued a photo of one of the suspected killer dogs in an urgent appeal for their capture. A 33-year-old man was found dead in a back garden in Rubery, about seven miles southwest of Birmingham City centre.
There have been reports that two dangerous dogs are on the loose after allegedly killing a man. Police have released a photo of one of the suspected killer dogs in an urgent appeal for their capture. A 33-year-old man was discovered dead in a back garden in Rubery, approximately seven miles southwest of Birmingham City Centre.

I think at this moment the dog was already captured and euthanized. The owners should have trained their dogs to be human friendly and not to kill. The dog owners are liable to pay the crime.
Yesh that might just be the update but I'm yet to read the updates on this news. But it is a sad one for the person that was affected

13,301Threads
99,502Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member