Two things that money cant buy?

I think some of the things that money can't buy is love and also friendship, these two things can't be bought with money.

Good health and loyalty cannot be purchased with money , people will betray despite giving money. Health depends on hereditary factors, diet and lifestyle to a great extent, and some rich people die young.

Time and Respect.
Yes, some people will respect you if you are rich, but not everybody is genuinely respectful towards you.
and for time, money can never buy time.
Of course, money can't buy time, but I doubt respect because many people respect wealthy people.

Of course, money can't buy time, but I doubt respect because many people respect wealthy people.
Money can actually buy time. It depends on what context you are looking at it. You can use your money to garner the time of other people to help you complete a task within a shorter period.

You can't buy love and life. It's true that money is a facilitator of happiness for the one you love but it might not be reciprocal. We can't force someone to love us even if you're a multimillionaire. You also can't buy life. If a sickness is terminal money is powerless it can't hold and prolong life.

Money can actually buy time. It depends on what context you are looking at it. You can use your money to garner the time of other people to help you complete a task within a shorter period.
Of course you can pay others to work for you, but interims of age or past time or future time it can't, you can't bring the past with money and you can't see the future with paying.

A lot of people saying money can't buy health but technically if you have billions of dollars and pay that much you would have a better health if you are not rich does not mean you have better health a lot of rich peaple live for a long while because of how much money they invest you can't buy love or maybe if it's the love for money

A lot of people saying money can't buy health but technically if you have billions of dollars and pay that much you would have a better health if you are not rich does not mean you have better health a lot of rich peaple live for a long while because of how much money they invest you can't buy love or maybe if it's the love for money
You can get good health care when you have good money to spend, but health can't be bought. I am saying this because I have seen lots of wealthy people who have been hospitalized for a long time, and even if they have lots of money, they can't change their health status.

Money can basically buy the stuff we need to be happy. It can also buy the medicine, love (depends on the context) but the big question is, are we going to be satisfied and contented with all of the things money can buy.
True, satisfaction is another thing, we all know some wealthy people who keep complaining about things, and to be honest we humans don't get satisfied easily.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member