• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Types of cyber attacks

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
We have to know about the types of cyber attacks to get rid of them. Webmasters and IT experts are all knowledgeable about the types of cyber attacks. Through this forum, we will get an idea about the types of cyber attacks to be aware of and get rid of. These are the following:
1. Phishing attack
2. Password attack
3. Man-in- the Middle Attack
4. SQL Injection attack
5. Denial - of Service- Attack'
6. Insider Threat
7. Cryptojacking
What is your impression of these types of Cyber Attacks? Have you encountered any of them?

I'm just aware of malware and password attacks. Malware includes adware, spyware, and viruses. My old laptop had viruses, so I took it to a technician to get it fixed.
I also experienced it. My old laptop bought from New Zealand experienced Malware attack but it was removed by my IT student. He removed it from the IT Lab and I was at home. He just instructed me to open my Laptop. The screen of my laptop creates a tunnel like image and I heard the creaking sound of the virus being removed. That was an awesome experience done by expert student. He's so brilliant graduated Suma Cum Laude at the university.

There are many types of cyberattacks, each targeting different potential victims, for my taste, the most dangerous is Ramsomware, especially for large companies.

There are many types of cyberattacks, each targeting different potential victims, for my taste, the most dangerous is Ramsomware, especially for large companies.
Oh yes, I forgot the Ransomware, it is also a deadly virus. Many feared that kind of virus. I think there are many kinds of viruses on te web.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member