U.S. rapper, Enchanting has died at the age of 26

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
U.S. rapper, Enchanting has died at the age of 26. This is after fighting for her life in the intensive care unit of a facility. The star, whose real name is Channing Nicole Larry, was formerly signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 label.

The rapper was in critical condition from a reported overdose, which led to her untimely death. A representative from her team confirmed her death.ir was reported that she was suffering from withdrawals before her sudden death

I'm wondering why they take drugs. They should be inspired to live too long by avoiding an illegal causing her overdosing if drug. Despite knowledge of its effect they're still taking. May she rest in peace.
Mate I do wonder same. Check others it is always the same thing . Die from drugs overdose

Mate I do wonder same. Check others it is always the same thing . Die from drugs overdose
They did not use and utilize their money profitably. They enjoyed spending instead on illegal drugs.

But I wonder why a lot of them go into drugs. Does it helps to enhance their performance?
They're experimenting and being exploited by drug traffickers. They should have enjoyed life and help charities.

They're experimenting and being exploited by drug traffickers. They should have enjoyed life and help charities.
With all the money they make , they just spend it on frivolities and drugs which is bad

With all the money they make , they just spend it on frivolities and drugs which is bad
There are so many of them died due to drug overdose like Witney Houston and her daughter, Michael Jackson, what a life they have wasted and ended wrongly.

There are so many of them died due to drug overdose like Witney Houston and her daughter, Michael Jackson, what a life they have wasted and ended wrongly.
Yeah I just remembered my crush Whitney Houston. it was a pity she died from drugs overdose quite sad.

Yeah I just remembered my crush Whitney Houston. it was a pity she died from drugs overdose quite sad.
Yeah, and I love all her songs especially the song I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. What a mess of a bright future made short because of overdosing of an illegal drug. And the drug they're using worth a fortune.

Yeah, and I love all her songs especially the song I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. What a mess of a bright future made short because of overdosing of an illegal drug. And the drug they're using worth a fortune.
Yeah right her songs were all dope. I wished she had refrained from drugs as it is one fast killer of humans

Yeah right her songs were all dope. I wished she had refrained from drugs as it is one fast killer of humans
She was tempted and could not anymore separate herself from the drug, she was addicted to the bones.

That's right when you are addicted it becomes difficult to break free. But it is all good
The root cause should be solved by capturing the drug offenders, the drug traffickers and foremost the drug lords. They must be jailed for life.

But come to think of it. These drug lords would not exist if they don't have people patronising them. So I always blame the buyers
The root cause should be solved by capturing the drug offenders, the drug traffickers and foremost the drug lords. They must be jailed for life.
ti

But come to think of it. These drug lords would not exist if they don't have people patronising them. So I always blame the buyers

ti
The drug buyers are not idiots. They're aware of the danger of drugs yet they remain dumb just to explore an experiment.

The drug buyers are not idiots. They're aware of the danger of drugs yet they remain dumb just to explore an experiment.
That's right I wonder why they do that to their health when they know it's not even healthy for them.

That's right I wonder why they do that to their health when they know it's not even healthy for them.
It seems they are not anymore happy in their lives. They better visited charities and hospitals to give flowers to the sick and to the nurses who work day and night.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member