Understand that entertainment, leisure and relaxation based business gets the most patronage on Sundays.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.080705
Referral Credit
I think every form of business has it's peak days within a week. For some businesses, it is Mondays while for some businesses, it is Fridays.

But for any business that has to do with relaxation and leisure services, they should always buckle their seat belts and prepare for massive influx of patrons on Sundays. Video gaming shops, cinemas, parks drinking parlour/sit outs, eateries are examples of these leisure service providers.

They make more money on Sundays than they make a whole week. Is this true for these kinds of businesses in your country?

I have noticed the same pattern for restaurants near me. On Sundays they are always fully packed while other days it is much quieter. The owners must look forward to Sundays to boost their profits after a long work week. It is a good business strategy to focus more efforts on the days that are guaranteed to bring in customers.

Your observation is true. But i cannot trade my resting day for anything. On sundays, i use to go to church and have rest. I think there is need to set standards that will be guiding our lives. While making money is vital to our success, it is still nothing when compared to our health and wellbeing.

Sundays are days people get to spend with their family more from what I have noticed. Friday nights and sometimes Saturday are usually spent in clubs and the likes with friends or business colleagues. But Sundays, especially after church service is more or less family time.

Your observation is true. But i cannot trade my resting day for anything. On sundays, i use to go to church and have rest. I think there is need to set standards that will be guiding our lives. While making money is vital to our success, it is still nothing when compared to our health and wellbeing.
If you are doing that kind of business that is leisure related, you can spend other days resting because there is always not much patronage on those days. Just have it at the back of your mind that Sunday after church service is your business day.
Sundays are days people get to spend with their family more from what I have noticed. Friday nights and sometimes Saturday are usually spent in clubs and the likes with friends or business colleagues. But Sundays, especially after church service is more or less family time.
You don't know what you are saying my friend. I believe you are introvert and doesn't go out to see what happens in sit outs on Sundays. No one has work on Sundays and people use it to take their family and friends out to catch fun.

In the province where I currently reside, I've noticed that people tend to flock to shopping malls, restaurants, and fast-food chains on weekends, especially during payday. It seems that this is their way of unwinding and relaxing after working for five or six days straight.

In the province where I currently reside, I've noticed that people tend to flock to shopping malls, restaurants, and fast-food chains on weekends, especially during payday. It seems that this is their way of unwinding and relaxing after working for five or six days straight.
I can tell you that some of those businesses may not make any money during the week but on weekends, they make millions. That's just the nature of such businesses.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member