Undisputed heavy weight boxing champion, Oleksandr Usyk given suspension following victory over Tyson Fury

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Oleksandr Usyk, the undisputed boxing champion has been issued a brief suspension. This is following his intense victory over Tyson Fury. he floored Fury in the ninth round, with only the ropes keeping the Brit upright.

This made Fury suffered his first career loss by split decision in Saudi Arabia.After the fight, Usyk was taken to hospital for a check-up and was given the all-clear report. But the British Boxing Board of Control has suspended Usyk until June 2 due to his injuries sustained from Fury.

However, the suspension will not affect Usyk's career as he is ready for a break after a nine-month training camp.

That's a disaster. I dunno why they like boxing. One Filipino boxer was banned from boxing because he has a killer first. He floored his Japanese opponent in the second round. The Japanese boxer wasn't able to wake up. He died instantly. I saw it on live TV.

That's a disaster. I dunno why they like boxing. One Filipino boxer was banned from boxing because he has a killer first. He floored his Japanese opponent in the second round. The Japanese boxer wasn't able to wake up. He died instantly. I saw it on live TV.
Well, they like the profession hut it should not be a killing one. Some people go too far with competition

Well, they like the profession hut it should not be a killing one. Some people go too far with competition
The Pinoy boxer was challenged because he was belittled by his opponent. The Pinoy boxer was at rage the time they started fighting.That Japanese did the assault that led to his demise.

Well, it seems sometimes they allow anger gets in the way so that they gives their opponents deadly blows.
The Pinoy boxer was challenged because he was belittled by his opponent. The Pinoy boxer was at rage the time they started fighting.That Japanese did the assault that led to his demise.
seems

Well, it seems sometimes they allow anger gets in the way so that they gives their opponents deadly blows.

seems
The boxers are like that, especially Tyson and Mayweather, they showed their furious fists before the fight started.

The boxers are like that, especially Tyson and Mayweather, they showed their furious fists before the fight started.
I think that's not always professional enough which leaves them getting unnecessary bans always

I think that's not always professional enough which leaves them getting unnecessary bans always
Tyson bites the ear of his opponent but he wasn't punished, the boxer was bleeding and filed a lawsuit dunno what happens. Yes it seems they're unprofessional.

The guy probably didn't know his own strength and went too far, it's well though.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member